fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on Nov 17th first trial

Passed PMP on Nov 17th first trial 7 years 5 months ago #8923

• Neha Shah
  • Neha Shah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Fellow PMP Aspirants,

I passed my PMP on Nov 17th. The journey has been quite stressful & I am oh so relieved now of not having to go through that again...!!
I started my classes for 35 PDUs from SDL Inc. back in Sept 2016. After that I gave myself a timeline by which I had to finish taking the exam. This was due to many personal reasons.
Also, I didn't want the fresh knowledge to be drained down by delaying the exam.
I read the study material provided by them 2-3 times. I reviewed PMBOK as & when necessary to clear my doubts.
I also read Rita's book once. But the best thing that helped me was simulated tests.
Here are the tests that I took. I got mostly an average of 80% on all the below tests except Oliver's material.
PM Study : 4 full tests
Headfirst free test
Rita's questions -chapter wise
Edwel Mock Exam
Oliver Lehmann (Online)
Oliver Lehmann (Downloadable PDF)
and finally the PM PrepCast.

I did the free exam with limited questions & later bought the PMP Simulator. A big thank you to Cornelius for this awesome test material. This helped me boost my self confidence & prepare me for the questions. I not only reviewed the incorrect q-a but also the correct ones.

For the exam I got 6-7 calculation based questions. Lots of scenario based questions. I was advised that brain dump was no longer allowed. I already knew that from reading the boards here. I finished the exam in 3 hrs & had 1 hr for review. I changed few answers during the review. After submitting I crossed my fingers & finally got Congratulations. I got 2P & 3MP. So happy & thankful that all hard work paid off.

Thanks again & good luck to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Passed PMP on Nov 17th first trial 7 years 5 months ago #8935

• Michael DeCicco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Congratulations Neha. Thank you for sharing the method and resources used in your success.
Yours Respectfully
Michael DeCicco, PMP
Community Moderator

Passed PMP on Nov 17th first trial 7 years 5 months ago #8952

• Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Congratulations.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login