fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam first try - 14th November 2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam first try - 14th November 2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 11 months ago #10533

Scott Gillard

6 years 11 months ago #10532

Don

's Avatar

Hi Alison,
Thanks for the info.. please send me the link to the exam stimulator you purchased?
thanks
7 years 5 months ago #8908

Kelly Coughlin

thanks for the feedback. I'm actually looking forward to my exam :-) The Prepcast simulation exams are a fantastic learning tool. It's all I'm using right now to be honest. Congrats on your huge achievement!
7 years 5 months ago #8903

Lotte Hartmann

's Avatar

Congrats, Alison. I used Lessons Learned from this site before I went to the PMP exam, and I thing it is useful to share this kowledge.
7 years 5 months ago #8900

Alison Smith

Hi Salman
I bought the exam simulator from here and completed all 9 of the 4 hour simulated exams. Last 1 is pure ITTO. The others contain the type of question you may see on the exam.

I had only a couple of questions that began something like : you are in the (executing / whatever) phase of your project ...
On the whole, you had to figure out what process you are in or had just completed.
Some provided a scenario and asked what you would do next, should of done to prevent, what document you could refer to obtain information
7 years 5 months ago #8896

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Alison,

Congratulations on passing the exam and thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed lessons learned and exam experience. I am sure it will help someone. Best of luck to you as a new PMP!

Cheers,

Mark

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login