fbpx

Reply: PMP Certifucation: Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Certifucation: Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8794

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Ravindra,

Congrats on passing the exam!! Thanks for posting your experience. Much appreciated. Best of luck to you as a new PMP!

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 6 months ago #8787

Ravindra Kumar Singh

's Avatar

Passed PMP Exam, on 2nd November 2016, in First Attempt. It has been a great experience with PM PrepCast , as I hadd never expected that it will be such a nice presentation and explanation of subject that in such a simple language. There had been not a single query, which was not covered and explained in the contents.
I did nnot refer to any other book except OSP's Simulator , which had helped me to not only do proper Time Management but also prepare well and gain confidence . Last thing, I would also like to mention here is that I did not memorize the ITTO's but tried to understand , why an input or Tool & Technique will be required and what should be the output(s).
Finally , express my sinncere thanks and Gratitude to Mr. Cornelius Fichtner and team for the exellent job.
Best Regards
Ravindra Kumar Singh , PMP
India

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login