fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Certifucation: Lessons Learned

PMP Certifucation: Lessons Learned 7 years 5 months ago #8787

• Ravindra Kumar Singh
  • Ravindra Kumar Singh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Passed PMP Exam, on 2nd November 2016, in First Attempt. It has been a great experience with PM PrepCast , as I hadd never expected that it will be such a nice presentation and explanation of subject that in such a simple language. There had been not a single query, which was not covered and explained in the contents.
I did nnot refer to any other book except OSP's Simulator , which had helped me to not only do proper Time Management but also prepare well and gain confidence . Last thing, I would also like to mention here is that I did not memorize the ITTO's but tried to understand , why an input or Tool & Technique will be required and what should be the output(s).
Finally , express my sinncere thanks and Gratitude to Mr. Cornelius Fichtner and team for the exellent job.
Best Regards
Ravindra Kumar Singh , PMP
India
Last edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP. Reason: changed PM Prepcast to PM PrepCast

PMP Certifucation: Lessons Learned 7 years 5 months ago #8794

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Ravindra,

Congrats on passing the exam!! Thanks for posting your experience. Much appreciated. Best of luck to you as a new PMP!

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login