fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam

PMP Exam 7 years 6 months ago #8716

• Mithun Joshi
  • Mithun Joshi's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All,

I Passed my PMP exam today and want to share one point with everyone.

When i was reading PMP blogs before my exam i read many people saying on exam day before exam starts there will be 15 mins of intro tutorial and this time can be utilized to write down the formulas and other points which will be handy when any related question appears. I planned it same but while i was verified at the pro metrics center i was instructed not to write anything on scratch pad until i see first question of the exam. In short the exam tutorial time cannot be used to write down the important formulas or helping points. The lady attendant told me this is started recently.

Guys make sure you plan accordingly and decide if you want to write down the formulas and other stuff when exam clock is ticking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

PMP Exam 7 years 6 months ago #8722

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Mithun,

Congrats on passing the exam!! Thank you for sharing your experience. Yes, there was a recent change in policy regarding the "brain dump". Specific details about this change are noted here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...-pmp-exam-brain-dump

The key point is that the brain dump is still allowed, just not during the 15 min. tutorial period. It must be done during the exam time.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login