fbpx

Reply: Passed ! My PMP lessons learned....

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed ! My PMP lessons learned....

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8646

Henry ILO

wow Gerald, P in all areas? Super cool. Please how exactly did you pull through? Do i need to memorize the ITTOs?
Do i need to read Rita really? or just breeze through it? Email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., +2348093107550. Thanks ahead of your revert.
7 years 5 months ago #8547

Gerald Kiene

's Avatar

Hello everybody, 

Passed on first attempt in Frankfurt/Germany at the end of September and want to thank all contributors of valuable advice by completing LL.

1. Watching and listening to Cornelius Fichtner's PM PrepCast was a great help to get familiar with PMI content. 

2. After watching I answered the valuable questions for review which gave the learning process direction and guidance.

3. I was satisfied with the decision to flip through the PMBOK first, read the knowledge area chapters in the Rita book and then come back to PMBOK for more details.

4. The free  exam simulator was a means to test the offer before deciding to buy it. Made the mistake to begin late with 4h exam simulations. Remembered too late that it makes no sense to delay the start of the exam simulator when you tested the product before as the expiriation date remains unchanged. Took 4 exams including ITTO which helped to determine how ready for final exam I was. 

5. Passed the PMP exam and scored proficient in all areas although during the exam I was not sure to pass at all due to the nature of situational questions encountered on the exam.

Keep my fingers crossed for you ! 
Good Luck !

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login