Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
QuestionPassed ! My PMP lessons learned....
Passed ! My PMP lessons learned....
1 year 1 month ago #8547
Passed on first attempt in Frankfurt/Germany at the end of September and want to thank all contributors of valuable advice by completing LL.
1. Watching and listening to Cornelius Fichtner's PM PrepCast was a great help to get familiar with PMI content.
2. After watching I answered the valuable questions for review which gave the learning process direction and guidance.
3. I was satisfied with the decision to flip through the PMBOK first, read the knowledge area chapters in the Rita book and then come back to PMBOK for more details.
4. The free exam simulator was a means to test the offer before deciding to buy it. Made the mistake to begin late with 4h exam simulations. Remembered too late that it makes no sense to delay the start of the exam simulator when you tested the product before as the expiriation date remains unchanged. Took 4 exams including ITTO which helped to determine how ready for final exam I was.
5. Passed the PMP exam and scored proficient in all areas although during the exam I was not sure to pass at all due to the nature of situational questions encountered on the exam.
Keep my fingers crossed for you !
Good Luck !
Last Edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP. Reason: changed prepcast to PM PrepCast
wow Gerald, P in all areas? Super cool. Please how exactly did you pull through? Do i need to memorize the ITTOs?
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.