fbpx

Reply: 1st ATTEMPT SUCCESS!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 1st ATTEMPT SUCCESS!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8382

ALLISON BARENTINE

I'd be happy to help Darveen - what specifically are you needing the most help with?
Allison
7 years 6 months ago #8381

ALLISON BARENTINE

Thanks so much Mark!
Allison
7 years 6 months ago #8379

ALLISON BARENTINE

Hazel,
Just as Mark did, I found the real exam to be more difficult than the simulator. However, the types of questions and format are very similar. I think the main difference is that the actual exam has answer choices that are more similar to each other, which will require more deductive reasoning.
As long as you take a little extra time to re-read the questions, you will see many times that it is simply the way the question is worded & that will help the answer become more clear. Bottom line is to relax and don't let the time limit cause you to hurry through. I'm sure you'll do great!!
Best of luck,
Allison
7 years 6 months ago #8375

Darveen

's Avatar

HI I read about your notes and I would like to have your help in order to help to obtain this certification.
7 years 6 months ago #8355

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Hazem,

I personally found the real exam to be generally more difficult than the PM Exam Simulator exams. However, the practice exams were absolutely critical to my success. I could not have passed without them. I found the situational questions on the actual exam very tricky as Allison said. Two answers that could both be correct and tough to determine which is the BEST answer or NEXT step for the project manager. I am confident that if you work hard and use the tools that Cornelius and his team have developed you will be successful in passing the exam.

Mark
7 years 6 months ago #8354

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Allison,

Congrats on passing the PMP exam! We really appreciate you taking the time to post your lessons learned and exam experience.

Cheers,

Mark

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login