fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP August 29 2016

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP August 29 2016

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8289

Bob Williams

7 years 6 months ago #8287

Yazmine Darcy

Congratulations!
Thanks for all the tips.

Yazmine
7 years 6 months ago #8282

Hazem Ibrahim

Thanks a lot for this valuable information, I agree with you that it wort every penny you spent but unfortunately I scheduled my exam on 12/12 and I didn't get any notification about that test driver neither from PMI nor from the center so I don't know how I will take it.?
7 years 6 months ago #8274

Bob Williams

Test Drive:
When you schedule your actual PMP test date, you will also receive information about taking a TEST drive.
Basically you pay $30 and schedule an appointment just like it was the test day... I scheduled mine for a Saturday two weeks before the actual exam.
It allowed me to drive to the testing center, do the actual check in process, go through the screening process, finger print scanning, filling out the paper work.
Then to actually go through the 15 min. tutorial on the PC. This allowed me to get use to the mouse, the environment, on board calculator and how to answer and mark questions.

So on the actual test date... I knew the procedure and could use most of the 15 minute tutorial to do a brain dump to paper...

At first I questioned if it was worth spending the $$$.
For me... worth every penny.

Bob
7 years 6 months ago #8267

Hazem Ibrahim

Congrat. wish you the best in your career , can you tell me more please about " test drive" you mentioned? I didn't hear about it before Please
7 years 6 months ago #8265

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Bob,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam. Thanks for posting your experience and lessons learned. I passed my exam on June 1st and much of your story is very similar to my experience! I only wish I had found, and had time to watch, the PM PrepCast videos before my exam. Thankfully I found the PM Exam Simulator which was critical to my success. As you know the PMBOK guide doesn't get any "wetter" after reading it multiple times.

Cheers,

Mark

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login