fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 9 months ago #7515

Adeola Adeyemi Samuel

's Avatar

PMP is a thorough professional carrier that requires adequate understanding of what process is all about. After reading many PMP books and PMBOK I was not convince enough that I can pass the exam at first sitting which was my target. I went online in-search of other materials then I stumbled on PM Prep Cast an follow it through then I subscribed to the 3-Months PM Exam Simulation exam. The PM Exam Simulation provides a real exam scenario that aids you in time management, Speed and accuracy, provide good understanding of the processes and knowledge areas. It was indeed a whole lots of value for the price.
After study the simulation I was so sure of passing the exam at first sitting because solving about 800 questions and review of the answers. Its was a done deal as it gives me confidence and courage of what the exam entails. I wrote the exam on 9th of January 2016 and passed.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login