fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam Lessons Learned

PMP Exam Lessons Learned 7 years 10 months ago #7515

• Adeola Adeyemi Samuel
  • Adeola Adeyemi Samuel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
PMP is a thorough professional carrier that requires adequate understanding of what process is all about. After reading many PMP books and PMBOK I was not convince enough that I can pass the exam at first sitting which was my target. I went online in-search of other materials then I stumbled on PM Prep Cast an follow it through then I subscribed to the 3-Months PM Exam Simulation exam. The PM Exam Simulation provides a real exam scenario that aids you in time management, Speed and accuracy, provide good understanding of the processes and knowledge areas. It was indeed a whole lots of value for the price.
After study the simulation I was so sure of passing the exam at first sitting because solving about 800 questions and review of the answers. Its was a done deal as it gives me confidence and courage of what the exam entails. I wrote the exam on 9th of January 2016 and passed.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login