fbpx

Reply: From Satyappa L Chinnannavar, PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : From Satyappa L Chinnannavar, PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 10 months ago #47

Cornelius Fichtner

Satyappa L Chinnannavar, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Prepcast Team,

Let me list out stuff that was most useful to me and that made my job easy and I am sure these help everyone taking PMI exam.

1. Experience Verifcation Worksheet.
2. Contact Hours worksheet.
3. Study Check List.
4. Formula Guide
5. All episodes of Prepcasts.
6. Applied Concepts prepcasts
7. 60 Questions and answers on different formulea.
8. 98 sample PMP Questions.
10. Your style of presentation, clear voice, tips and suggestios.

I believe all these are nicely compiled, organised and presented to the users. I just followed your prepcasts and instructions religiously instead of going through whole lot of other books available and then used Wizlab PMP Suite for practicing exam simulations.

I had byhearted all the formulea from your pocket guide and solved formula guide questions but most of the questions that I got were theorotical. I did not get chance to compare your podcasts with others, but I can definitely say they cover everything required to pass the exam and just keep improving. Ex. zero inventory terminology/concept was never covered anywhere in the prepcast.

To some it all, premium prepcasts are magnificient and instilled confidence in me to take exam. Your prepacast were of great help in this acheivement and definitely value for the the money.

Thank you team for your great effort.

Satyappa L Chinnannavar, PMP, India

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login