fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam April 18th 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam April 18th 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9122

Henry ILO

Thanks for the feedback Kevin and congrats on the success .
Please concerning ITTOs and process flow for the 47 processes, please whats your advice? Your kind revert is most appreciated. Thanks. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 3 months ago #9092

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Kelvin Congratulations
Thanks for the learned lessons and preparation materials mentioned.

Cheers
7 years 3 months ago #9090

Mehboob Rehman

's Avatar

Congrats.

Just one feedback for you, please correct year in the first line, should be 2015 not 2915.

Cheers!

Mehboob
7 years 11 months ago #7338

Nikolai

's Avatar

Kevin,

that's great, thanks for your advice.

Kind regards
Nikolai
7 years 11 months ago #7324

Kevin Nason

Nikoai

I subscribed to Praizion on youtube, he had many useful videos on ITTO's and EVM. Dave Litten, also had a few I found helpful as a quick review and a different presentation perspective. If yo are a visual learner you will like these. All you have to do is search on PMP topics on youtube and videos will come up.

I found the exam simulator to be very helpful in prepping for the exam. The questions on my real exam were all situational, the simulator has them as well, along with some very direct "definition" type questions. You could see a question where you are given some examples of Enterprise Environmental Factors and Organizational Process Assets to choose for a specific Input instead of just choosing EEF or OPA as the answer. {This is were understanding ITTO's are more important than memorizing them.]
Use the simulator to understand what the questions are actually asking, and what is useless clutter in the question. I found the simulator helped my analyze the questions on the exam, as in it prepared me for any type of question.

Good Luck.
7 years 11 months ago #7314

Tracey South

Congrats Kevin! Great advice.

Welcome to the PMP club!

Tracey

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login