fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: From Brent Meyer, PMP

From Brent Meyer, PMP 14 years 7 months ago #463

• Conrado Cuevas
  • Conrado Cuevas's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 4
Brent Meyer, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: August 20, 2009

For the exam, the general concepts approach worked for me. I did not know the ITTO's for most of the processes. I did however understand the Knowledge Areas and Process Groups and how they are all interrelated, particularly the order that they follow. I believe that this knowledge gave me the ability to "work out" many of the answers.

I did have a couple of questions that really were confusing. They asked a question but then gave answers that were totally unrelated. This is how the question went:

What is the first thing you need to do in this situation - make an omlet.
1. Change the oil in your car
2. Shout "I am a PMP now"
3. Shut the door
4. Take a walk on the beach

Needless to say, this was a total guess. Generally, I found the exam to be a little easier than I was expecting. I think doing a significant amount of practice questions from multiple sources helped.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login