fbpx

Reply: Practice, practice and practice...never is enough and you will pass

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Practice, practice and practice...never is enough and you will pass

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 3 months ago #6855

KHALED MKAREM

Congrats Sonia, so happy to hear that you have made it.

All the best in your career.
8 years 3 months ago #6850

Sonia Graterol

's Avatar

I passed the PMP exam at the second try but when I failed I felt horrible...I felt like I will not going to be able to make it. If you have ever felt that way, do not worry...just sit back and think again...you can do it but you need to learn from your mistakes.
So I thought, if I failed it was because I did something wrong or not completely right during my study. My study plan was basically based on the PMBOK and the Rita Mulcahy book; however what I realized my major mistake was that the first time I didn't practice enough mock exams.
Practice is a key element in passing this exam, it will make you feel comfortable and confident of your knowledge at the moment you live taking the exam. For mock exams, you can find many options in Internet...PM PrepCast is one option which I have to admit that I didn't use...shame on me :(
So along with your study plan, do not limit yourself to complete just the tests included in the plan, but look for more; I lost count of how many questions I answered when practising but I believe it was more than 5000 questions...the more the better

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login