fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam with 3 Proficients

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam with 3 Proficients

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 3 months ago #6751

Sandeep Shukla

's Avatar

I passed my PMP exam today with 3 Proficients (Planning, Executing and M&C) and 2 Moderately Proficients (Initiating and Closing).

I'm really thankful for all your guidance and motivation in keeping me at it. I don't have a lot by way of lessons learnt that's not already available online. I didn't face any issues with time - completed my test in 3 hours and 15 min. including the marked questions review. Prometric center staff was great and the instructions were clear. I reached exam center by 10:30am (for 11am test appointment). Had to wait about 10 min. before I was given a seat and started the test.

Finished tutorial in 5 min. or so and then did my brain dump during remaining tutorial time. Things went smoothly from there. I didn't spend too much time or panic seeing complex questions - simply marked them for later review (and selected a best guess answer). By the time I reached 200th question, I had about 10 questions marked. I found those marked questions easier to answer when I came back to them as some of the later questions had hints that helped me answer marked questions.

That's all that I can think of right now.
Thanks again for all your help!

Regards,
Sandeep
(Basking in PMP Glory, :D :D :D )

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login