fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam with 3 Proficients

Passed PMP exam with 3 Proficients 8 years 3 months ago #6751

• Sandeep Shukla
  • Sandeep Shukla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed my PMP exam today with 3 Proficients (Planning, Executing and M&C) and 2 Moderately Proficients (Initiating and Closing).

I'm really thankful for all your guidance and motivation in keeping me at it. I don't have a lot by way of lessons learnt that's not already available online. I didn't face any issues with time - completed my test in 3 hours and 15 min. including the marked questions review. Prometric center staff was great and the instructions were clear. I reached exam center by 10:30am (for 11am test appointment). Had to wait about 10 min. before I was given a seat and started the test.

Finished tutorial in 5 min. or so and then did my brain dump during remaining tutorial time. Things went smoothly from there. I didn't spend too much time or panic seeing complex questions - simply marked them for later review (and selected a best guess answer). By the time I reached 200th question, I had about 10 questions marked. I found those marked questions easier to answer when I came back to them as some of the later questions had hints that helped me answer marked questions.

That's all that I can think of right now.
Thanks again for all your help!

Regards,
Sandeep
(Basking in PMP Glory, :D :D :D )
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login