fbpx

Reply: Passed in first Attempt on 14th Dec 2015

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed in first Attempt on 14th Dec 2015

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 3 months ago #6715

Tracey South

Congrats Vivek!
8 years 3 months ago #6703

Vivek Gupta

Hi All,
As I was very passionate to get PMP certified. I cleared PMP Exam on 14th of December with 3 MP, 1 BP and 1 P in my first attempt.
I have cleared my PMP in first Attempt. I would like to share some tips and plan. it might help you
1)I read PMBOK 3 times and 1 time Rita
2) I also go through lots of you tube PMP Videos, which I had confusion
3) I have purchased PMP Prepcast Simulator and given all 9 exams
4) ]Actually,PMP Prepcast has helped me a lot to improve my over all Knowledge area/gap/depth level understanding
5) I always used to get only 70 to 75% Marks in PMP-Prepcast. i got only two time 80% marks in simulator but I PASSED in real exam.
6) No need to remember ITTO. You need to know logically why this input is required. why this particular tool technical will help and how. what is the relationship with this particular process.
7) should have hold on all formula based question. This is scoring area so try to crack these questions as much as you can in exam

Tons of Thanks to Mr. Cornelius and his team for sending tricks/news letter and good Material/Simulator who helped me to reach my goal. I am feeling very proud to become PMP.

Many Thanks,
Vivek Gupta

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login