Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
As I was very passionate to get PMP certified. I cleared PMP Exam on 14th of December with 3 MP, 1 BP and 1 P in my first attempt.
I have cleared my PMP in first Attempt. I would like to share some tips and plan. it might help you
1)I read PMBOK 3 times and 1 time Rita
2) I also go through lots of you tube PMP Videos, which I had confusion
3) I have purchased PMP Prepcast Simulator and given all 9 exams
4) ]Actually,PMP Prepcast has helped me a lot to improve my over all Knowledge area/gap/depth level understanding
5) I always used to get only 70 to 75% Marks in PMP-Prepcast. i got only two time 80% marks in simulator but I PASSED in real exam.
6) No need to remember ITTO. You need to know logically why this input is required. why this particular tool technical will help and how. what is the relationship with this particular process.
7) should have hold on all formula based question. This is scoring area so try to crack these questions as much as you can in exam
Tons of Thanks to Mr. Cornelius and his team for sending tricks/news letter and good Material/Simulator who helped me to reach my goal. I am feeling very proud to become PMP.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.