fbpx

Reply: PMP Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 4 months ago #6645

Jennifer Klaus

My lessons learned:
In June 2015 I took a Boot Camp class and from the direction of that class I sat for the PMP exam 3 weeks after taking that class. I read the PMBOK guide and a study guide before the exam. However, from taking that class I wasn't aware that I had formulas to memorize, didn't know the importance of practice exams, etc. So needless to say I didn't pass the exam the first time around.

However, I decided not to give up. I immediately started studying again. I was at a loss of what to do differently until I came across Cornelius Fichner's products. I purchased the PM PrepCast, The PM Exam Simulator, the PMP Formula Guide, the PM Coaching, and the 1 hour live coaching session. These products and Cornelius's instruction changed my studying and made me confident to sit for the exam again. I listened to all of the Coaching and PrepCast sessions on my phone. I reread the PMBOK and the study guide. I went through all 101 practice formula questions in the formula guide, and did all 9 practice exams on the exam simulator. I still wasn't 100% confident and very nervous as the exam day was getting closer. So I paid for a 1 hour live coaching session. With the encouragement and guidance of the live coach he pushed me over the top. I sat for the exam in November 2015 and passed! I can't say enough about the products that Cornelius has and how easy they made taking the exam. It was still 5 months of studying and a lot of hard work. But wouldn't have gotten there without his study material. I encourage those that have tried the exam once and haven't passed to not give up!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login