fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Lessons Learned

PMP Lessons Learned 8 years 4 months ago #6645

• Jennifer Klaus
  • Jennifer Klaus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My lessons learned:
In June 2015 I took a Boot Camp class and from the direction of that class I sat for the PMP exam 3 weeks after taking that class. I read the PMBOK guide and a study guide before the exam. However, from taking that class I wasn't aware that I had formulas to memorize, didn't know the importance of practice exams, etc. So needless to say I didn't pass the exam the first time around.

However, I decided not to give up. I immediately started studying again. I was at a loss of what to do differently until I came across Cornelius Fichner's products. I purchased the PM PrepCast, The PM Exam Simulator, the PMP Formula Guide, the PM Coaching, and the 1 hour live coaching session. These products and Cornelius's instruction changed my studying and made me confident to sit for the exam again. I listened to all of the Coaching and PrepCast sessions on my phone. I reread the PMBOK and the study guide. I went through all 101 practice formula questions in the formula guide, and did all 9 practice exams on the exam simulator. I still wasn't 100% confident and very nervous as the exam day was getting closer. So I paid for a 1 hour live coaching session. With the encouragement and guidance of the live coach he pushed me over the top. I sat for the exam in November 2015 and passed! I can't say enough about the products that Cornelius has and how easy they made taking the exam. It was still 5 months of studying and a lot of hard work. But wouldn't have gotten there without his study material. I encourage those that have tried the exam once and haven't passed to not give up!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login