fbpx

Reply: Passed the exam on the 3rd final attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the exam on the 3rd final attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 3 months ago #6652

Anonymous User GDPR DSAR #26

Hi Jürgen,
first of all - CONGRATULATIONS! Not only for passing, but more for staying tough and keeping on it.

Good luck and have fun and success with your Certificate!
Alex
8 years 4 months ago #6452

Juergen Falkensteiner

Hi all, first I have to say thanks to Cornelius, the prepcast helped a Lot.
Following I have to say to the exam and lessons learned:
1) On my first attempt, I have to say I took it to easy and thought with my experience I could pass, problem was for me the stress during the exam and also after 25 years not learning anymore, I had to learn how to learn, smile
2) Attempt, I especially bought the prepcast combo, podcast with exam questions. I studied hard and i had all processes and calculations right, but I missed the proper understanding of the ITTO's and I also found out that the main problem for me might have been also the language, i applied the first and 2nd time in English only! i made many questionnaires especially small test not always the exams
3) studied with high attitude the ITTO's and I also added German as help language! This helped a lot for me because I think in the questions there are small hints which a native reads correctly but is misinterpreted by non native one.

Again thanks to the podcasts of Cornelius and also reading the PMBOK this finally made me pass the exam.
I also think that on the 2nd attempt i was very close at the passing line.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login