fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the exam on the 3rd final attempt!

Passed the exam on the 3rd final attempt! 8 years 4 months ago #6452

• Juergen Falkensteiner
  • Juergen Falkensteiner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all, first I have to say thanks to Cornelius, the prepcast helped a Lot.
Following I have to say to the exam and lessons learned:
1) On my first attempt, I have to say I took it to easy and thought with my experience I could pass, problem was for me the stress during the exam and also after 25 years not learning anymore, I had to learn how to learn, smile
2) Attempt, I especially bought the prepcast combo, podcast with exam questions. I studied hard and i had all processes and calculations right, but I missed the proper understanding of the ITTO's and I also found out that the main problem for me might have been also the language, i applied the first and 2nd time in English only! i made many questionnaires especially small test not always the exams
3) studied with high attitude the ITTO's and I also added German as help language! This helped a lot for me because I think in the questions there are small hints which a native reads correctly but is misinterpreted by non native one.

Again thanks to the podcasts of Cornelius and also reading the PMBOK this finally made me pass the exam.
I also think that on the 2nd attempt i was very close at the passing line.
Last edit: by Juergen Falkensteiner. Reason: Correcting writing errors, made the comment on my ipad

Passed the exam on the 3rd final attempt! 8 years 3 months ago #6652

• Anonymous User GDPR DSAR #26
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Jürgen,
first of all - CONGRATULATIONS! Not only for passing, but more for staying tough and keeping on it.

Good luck and have fun and success with your Certificate!
Alex
" knowledge is the only thing that increases when shared"
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login