fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 6 months ago #6304

Tracey South

Congratulations! That was a pretty intense training period!

Tracey
8 years 6 months ago #6277

SANDIP MOHANTY

's Avatar

I passed the PMP exam on 19th September 2015. It took me around One and half months to prepare. I used PMBOK, Rita Mulcahy and PM Prepcast to prepare for the examination.

Study Pattern:

1) The PM PrepCast
- For the first 3 Weeks , I exclusively used the PM PrepCast to prepare. I spent about 4 hours each day actively listening to the podcast. I took the self-assessments at the end of each lesson to check my understanding .

2) PMBOK Guide and Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep book (8th edition)
- Parallel , I began reading the PMBOK and Rita Mulcahy Exam Prep book, going through each chapter and understand each concept . I only did two full pass through the book, but took my time to learn the material and do the book's exercises and end-of-chapter quizzes . I have completed all the exercises for Rita Mulcahy.

3) The PM Exam Simulator/PM Prep-Formula
- A week before the exam, I took 7 full-length practice exam as part of the PM Exam Simulator, which was part of the package when I initially bought the PM PrepCast, and scored in-between 75- 80%.

Summary:

PM Prep Cast +Simulator is the complete package to start and prepare for the PMP examination.

The chapter, quizzes and simulation exams helped me learn my strengths & weakness. Also, the notes & terms reinforced each chapter in the PMBOK® Guide.

I would highly recommend PM Prep Cast to anyone serious about their exam study.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login