Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
I passed the PMP exam on 19th September 2015. It took me around One and half months to prepare. I used PMBOK, Rita Mulcahy and PM Prepcast to prepare for the examination.
1) The PM PrepCast
- For the first 3 Weeks , I exclusively used the PM PrepCast to prepare. I spent about 4 hours each day actively listening to the podcast. I took the self-assessments at the end of each lesson to check my understanding .
2) PMBOK Guide and Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep book (8th edition)
- Parallel , I began reading the PMBOK and Rita Mulcahy Exam Prep book, going through each chapter and understand each concept . I only did two full pass through the book, but took my time to learn the material and do the book's exercises and end-of-chapter quizzes . I have completed all the exercises for Rita Mulcahy.
3) The PM Exam Simulator/PM Prep-Formula
- A week before the exam, I took 7 full-length practice exam as part of the PM Exam Simulator, which was part of the package when I initially bought the PM PrepCast, and scored in-between 75- 80%.
PM Prep Cast +Simulator is the complete package to start and prepare for the PMP examination.
The chapter, quizzes and simulation exams helped me learn my strengths & weakness. Also, the notes & terms reinforced each chapter in the PMBOKÂ® Guide.
I would highly recommend PM Prep Cast to anyone serious about their exam study.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.