fbpx

Reply: I got PMP on July 30th with 3P and 2MP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I got PMP on July 30th with 3P and 2MP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 8 months ago #5954

Minh Truong Bui

Dear all,

First of all I want to say is : Thank you for PrepCast!
Here is my lesson learn.

1. Before exam, I did hope some of questions that I did, I would meet again in exam but actually I didn't have any "similar questions". So please "be proactive", understand everything you need to be a good PM.
2. PrepCast is very helpful. I don't have time to read books so much, and it's very easy to start if some one tell you how to do this, how to do that. Cornelius Fichtner tells me every day on my way to work. I just sat on the bus and listen! PrepCast gave me visual chart, visual graph to remember. Cornelius Fichtner also gave me some tips, that's very helpful. For ex: read the question first and guest what they will ask you before looking at all answers.
3. But, what a pity but PrepCast is not enough. You have to read at least 1 preparation book. I read Rita to cover what PrepCast doesn't mention about.
4. Write down everything you don't know or you are not sure. Check it on the internet with: PMP + "keyword you don't know".
5. Do mock exam, answers exam questions as much as possible. I think I did nearly 2000 questions. You can find free question in the internet or buy commercial one. It's better to buy.
6. Last thing but the most important thing: make your study plan and adjust as it needs. I did reschedule 2 times. My plan is 6 weeks, with several full exam test (200 questions in 4 hours)
Analysis knowledge areas, process groups that you are weak, do it again and again. You should have average point about 75%, you will feel confident. Study from wrong questions.

Good luck!

Bui Minh Truong, PMP, CSP, CSM

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login