fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam in First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam in First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 7 months ago #6030

Narayan

's Avatar

Hi All,

Took the oliver lehmann 75 questions....
Scored only 57% which is very low. This is what i was worried about when comparing with Prepcast simulator questions. I am awestruck with my next move.

Ofcourse i will be taking the remaining simultar papers. But how will that assist me is an concern.
Please share your expertise friends.

Regards,
Narayan
8 years 7 months ago #6011

Prakash Rashinkar

Hi Evans,

Taking PMP exam needs a real focus and interest. You need to make commitment to yourself in order to motivate and prepare accordingly. Once you make up your mind, the enthusiasm will drive you.

Start reading the PMBOK guide topic by topic, summarize, discuss your learning with friend, colleague, and/or family member. This will help you hone your learning, then move to Rita's book, or Eileen's book scan through and take free exam tests that are available in the web to practice varieties of questions.

Also, PM Precast Exam Simulator and Tips provided by many people in this forum will help.

Nothing is impossible in this world, people have gone to moon/space and returned, where as this is only a PMP exam. You can do it, go for it.

Thank you,
Prakash
8 years 7 months ago #6002

EVANS MWANZA

's Avatar

Hello Prakash,

Thank you very much this is great insight. I'm a Procurement Professional and I have been wanting to study and take the PMP Exam but I have struggled on where to find the appropriate study material and learning the Exam Strategy. Your information just gives me a renewed energy to earn this certification. Please if there is anything more that you think guys like me would need, we would appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Evans Mwanza,SPSM
8 years 7 months ago #5982

Narayan

's Avatar

Thanks Prakash.

Let me check Oliver too....

Regards,

Narayan
8 years 7 months ago #5981

Prakash Rashinkar

Hi Narayan,

Please work on below aspects to enhance your confidence level.

1. Many PM Precast Simulator questions are situational, this helps.
2. Your current scores are 80%. Focus and understand the 20% areas where you are failing and generally those are your weak points. Hence, you need to understand why you made errors in these areas.
3. Take the 75 (item 1) and 175 (item 2) questions in the below link that are timed. The difficulty levels are higher in these tests.
www.oliverlehmann.com/sample-questions-pmp-self-tests.html

I hope this will help.
Thank you,
Prakash
8 years 7 months ago #5977

Narayan

's Avatar

Hello,

I presume PM simulator questions are direct relating ITTO stuffs. I had taken couple of exams & scored more than 80% but still I'm not confident with PMP Exam as many situational questions would be there :unsure:

So, how did PM Simulator helped you? What should i test further to bring in the confidence level?

Regards,

Narayan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login