fbpx

Reply: Passed with 5 Ps

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed with 5 Ps

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 8 months ago #5775

Rahul Kakkar

Congratulations Simon on a fantastic result!
8 years 9 months ago #5767

Ishan Jha

Congrats and great score!
8 years 9 months ago #5766

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Simon, welcome to the club :)
8 years 9 months ago #5763

Simon Smith

Made the decision to study for the exam at the start of May with the intention of taking in Mid July. I work in banking and have 2 young children - spare time is at a premium so I needed something that offered me an efficient way to learn

I purchased the Prepcast and studied in the following way

1. Took pre course self assessment - scored ~60%
2. Took the .00 exams
3. Went through a module of podcasts, read the corresponding PMBOK chapter then took the end of module exam. Scored on average around 13/15
4. Bought RMC, but time was tight, so didn't manage to complete as was focusing on....
5. PM exam simulator - over a 10 day period (booked exam ahead of planned date as I had a few holidays booked in July that I didn't want to study during) completed the 8 "normal" exams - didn't have time to take ITTO. Scored around 80% on average.

Found the exam to be similar difficulty to the simulator. Took a break after the first 100 questions (1 hr 10). Completed after 2hr 20, had a breather and then went through all the questions again (changing around 10 of the answers). After completing the review was confident I would pass but wasn't expecting all the proficient!

Have recommended to my colleagues to purchase the Prepcast simulator!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login