fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed with 5 Ps

Passed with 5 Ps 8 years 9 months ago #5763

• Simon Smith
  • Simon Smith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Made the decision to study for the exam at the start of May with the intention of taking in Mid July. I work in banking and have 2 young children - spare time is at a premium so I needed something that offered me an efficient way to learn

I purchased the Prepcast and studied in the following way

1. Took pre course self assessment - scored ~60%
2. Took the .00 exams
3. Went through a module of podcasts, read the corresponding PMBOK chapter then took the end of module exam. Scored on average around 13/15
4. Bought RMC, but time was tight, so didn't manage to complete as was focusing on....
5. PM exam simulator - over a 10 day period (booked exam ahead of planned date as I had a few holidays booked in July that I didn't want to study during) completed the 8 "normal" exams - didn't have time to take ITTO. Scored around 80% on average.

Found the exam to be similar difficulty to the simulator. Took a break after the first 100 questions (1 hr 10). Completed after 2hr 20, had a breather and then went through all the questions again (changing around 10 of the answers). After completing the review was confident I would pass but wasn't expecting all the proficient!

Have recommended to my colleagues to purchase the Prepcast simulator!

Passed with 5 Ps 8 years 9 months ago #5766

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Congratulations Simon, welcome to the club :)
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

Passed with 5 Ps 8 years 9 months ago #5767

• Ishan Jha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congrats and great score!

Passed with 5 Ps 8 years 9 months ago #5775

• Rahul Kakkar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Congratulations Simon on a fantastic result!
Rahul Kakkar, PMP, MBA
Community Moderator

How are we doing? Your opinion matters. To help us improve, please check out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmpexamforum
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login