fbpx

Reply: Pass your PMP in very first time :)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass your PMP in very first time :)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 1 week ago #5379

Anita Hegedüs

's Avatar

How to pass your PMP at very first time?:) Well its not an easy drive definitely. I have first attended on a course with Firebrand where we went through on the PMBok Guide, practiced testing. It was useful but let me say that for me it wasnt enough. I have studied for the exam more than I have studied before my ANY of my degrees and final exams during my college and university times.
Definitely the key milestone is to apply for the exam and have the exact date of it. It gives you the most motivation.
I have studied at least 1 weeks really actively which means from morning to evenings. I have read the PMBok Guide once and then went through in Rita book 2 times. After that I have found the PMP exam simulator from Cornelius which has given the most valuable knowledge to me. By practicing the tests, getting aware of test question and its types I have indeed learned the most. First period of testing I have used the hints during the tests at questions I did the 4 hours tests many times. In parallel I have learned and practiced all the formulas which is very important to understand as well as the ITTOs.

When the exam started I have used the 15 mins of introduction time for making notes ( formulas and the ITTOs) It can help when you are under stress during the exam.

My very hard time was the very last minute at the end of the test when I was waiting for the result.. I have PASSED, yes and it was one of my most happy day in my life as I have reached my target by that:)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login