fbpx

Reply: Big Thank you !

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Big Thank you !

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 2 weeks ago #5273

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Miguel,

And a big CONGRATULATIONS to you for passing the PMP Exam. Even though I have been helping students like yourself for over 8 years now in prepping for their exam, it still brings a big smile to my face when I read about a success! This is great to hear!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.

And don't forget that you now have to earn 60 PDUs every 3 years for your recertification and that I offer 30 of these PDUs for free at www.pm-podcast.com/pdu .

Have a wonderful week!
9 years 2 weeks ago #5271

Miguel Gaspar

Hi Cornelius,

It´s a little strange for me inverting the communication flow, when I'm so used to communicate with you only in one direction :-).

I've passed my PMP exam 2 days ago. I will record my learning lessons in the next days, but for now I just want go give you a big Thank you !

I've purchased Prepcast to obtain the required PDUS, but it revealed to be much more then that. It's a fantastic way to teach, where the student can feel your passion for the subject and engaged by you go trough even the dry parts of PMBOK.

I end up following your directions and used all your study materials and your recommended prep book.

I'm very happy to have found you and your preparation material.

Thank very much !
Best,
Miguel Prego Gaspar, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login