fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Big Thank you !

Big Thank you ! 9 years 2 weeks ago #5271

• Miguel Gaspar
  • Miguel Gaspar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Cornelius,

It´s a little strange for me inverting the communication flow, when I'm so used to communicate with you only in one direction :-).

I've passed my PMP exam 2 days ago. I will record my learning lessons in the next days, but for now I just want go give you a big Thank you !

I've purchased Prepcast to obtain the required PDUS, but it revealed to be much more then that. It's a fantastic way to teach, where the student can feel your passion for the subject and engaged by you go trough even the dry parts of PMBOK.

I end up following your directions and used all your study materials and your recommended prep book.

I'm very happy to have found you and your preparation material.

Thank very much !
Best,
Miguel Prego Gaspar, PMP

Big Thank you ! 9 years 2 weeks ago #5273

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Hello Miguel,

And a big CONGRATULATIONS to you for passing the PMP Exam. Even though I have been helping students like yourself for over 8 years now in prepping for their exam, it still brings a big smile to my face when I read about a success! This is great to hear!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.

And don't forget that you now have to earn 60 PDUs every 3 years for your recertification and that I offer 30 of these PDUs for free at www.pm-podcast.com/pdu .

Have a wonderful week!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login