fbpx

Reply: "Never saw someone write so fast & actually pass!"

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : "Never saw someone write so fast & actually pass!"

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 2 months ago #5072

Anonymous User GDPR DSAR #53

Hi Manjusha,

I've put a copy in my dropbox account:
www.dropbox.com/s/w4ijqcjdvuohjwe/PMP%20...%20Schedule.pdf?dl=0
9 years 2 months ago #5040

Manjusha Guntur

Colleen,

Can u pls share your schedule with me? i am planning to write PMP in March. Thanks!
9 years 2 months ago #4989

Anonymous User GDPR DSAR #53

Hi Walter,

Actually, I felt it was too long. I would have preferred to write 1 week before I actually did. I did take almost a week off in the middle of my studying for a long weekend away so I studied about 9 weeks, I think? And I did feel prepared to write at the end of week 8. Now, I lived and breathed PMP materials for those weeks - my spouse was awesome about taking on extra so that I had less on my plate and could study constantly. I'd be happy to share my specific study schedule with you, if you'd like. Just let me know and I can provide a link for you to grab it from.
9 years 3 months ago #4941

Walter Hammonds

's Avatar

Congrats on the pass!

Do you feel like the compressed schedule (10 weeks seems compressed based on the amount of material) worked to your advantage in preparing, or was it extra stressful? I was structuring a 15-week study plan, but seeing this 10-week plan makes me feel like perhaps if I spread it out it'll seem to drag and I will start to lose focus. Thoughts?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login