fbpx

Reply: PMP Passed - 1st Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Passed - 1st Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 4 months ago #4729

Makkathai Ramakumar

Finally cleared the PMP. After 2 months of listening to the PM precast patiently. I applied for PMP certification only after listening through all of the prepcast videos. After getting eligibility from PMI to write the exam, I scheduled the exam 2 months later due to my work schedule. I also subscribed the PM Exam simulator. I took all the 8 mock exams in the simulator. I had passed all of them (80% +). So went with some confidence into the exam. I must say the exam somehow felt totally different from what I'd done so far, but still felt so familiar !! The time was just sufficient. I had hardly 5 minutes to go before i submitted the end exam button. Had to wait a solid 5 minutes of white screen. Was relieved to see I had passed with 4 proficients and 1 Moderate Proficient. I must thank Cornelius and the PM precast for the lessons and mock exams. They were mighty helpful. The only other material i used was Rita Mulcahy's PMP prep book.

Rgds,
Ramkumar

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login