fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Passed - 1st Attempt

PMP Passed - 1st Attempt 9 years 5 months ago #4729

• Makkathai Ramakumar
  • Makkathai Ramakumar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Finally cleared the PMP. After 2 months of listening to the PM precast patiently. I applied for PMP certification only after listening through all of the prepcast videos. After getting eligibility from PMI to write the exam, I scheduled the exam 2 months later due to my work schedule. I also subscribed the PM Exam simulator. I took all the 8 mock exams in the simulator. I had passed all of them (80% +). So went with some confidence into the exam. I must say the exam somehow felt totally different from what I'd done so far, but still felt so familiar !! The time was just sufficient. I had hardly 5 minutes to go before i submitted the end exam button. Had to wait a solid 5 minutes of white screen. Was relieved to see I had passed with 4 proficients and 1 Moderate Proficient. I must thank Cornelius and the PM precast for the lessons and mock exams. They were mighty helpful. The only other material i used was Rita Mulcahy's PMP prep book.

Rgds,
Ramkumar
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login