fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 8 months ago #4507

SUMAN SHARAN

Hi All,

I would like to share my learnings wrt PMP exam study .In short i would provide the complete details of what all i did to pass the exam.
1.Read the PMP Headfirst to get idea on the topics and clear my concepts.
2.Attempted the sample PMP exam from Oliver lehmann(75Q) to find where i am .I scored very low and actually could not finish the exam in the allotted time.Then i did some R&D to analyze what is actually needed to score good .I saw other people study techniques and found that two things were common in most of them...i.e 'Rita's book and PM PrepCast exam question.After a good amount of research i finally decided to go through these two tutorials as well.
3.I then read the PMBOK and gained some more confidence.
4.Next i targeted Practicing the PM PrepCast exam questions and went through the tutorials as well.I could score between 80%-87%
5.I further read Rita which truely added to clarify my concepts and then i was confident that i could pass the exam.
6.My suggestion is to follow the above mentioned points in a different order: PMBOK->RITA+PREPCAST EXAM->PREPCAST tutorial.This should be enough to boost you with the right confidence to pass the exam.The full length exam(1800 ques)in PM Simulator is a must to practice as it offers the right standard questions in real exam environment and helps you plan your 4hr exam with better strategy.

Thanks and best of luck for the exam!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login