fbpx

Reply: Yeah!...PMP Certified :)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Yeah!...PMP Certified :)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 8 months ago #4445

Shafiulla Azad

's Avatar

Hi People,
I cleared my PMP certification on Monday 14th July 2014 and I just can't express how happy I feel not just for clearing my PMP certification but also for having decided to subscribe to PM Exam Simulator. At first I had this feeling if it was actually needed with so many free one's available out there, but now I know I took the right decision to subscribe to it and I feel good about it. And not to mention the wonderful tips I recieved via email post each day and the short and sweet explanations about some key concepts..It's all awesome.
All I did was thoroughly read PMBOK5 end-to-end once. Purchased the PM Formula Studyguide and the PM Exam Simulator. Attended all Mock tests provided by the institute where I attended the PMP 4 days training. Took 7 out of 9 of the PMPrecast Simulator tests. Once I scored above 80% in these I was confident i could crack the finals. And I did it! PMBOK5 and PM Prepcast is all one would need to crack it.
Regards,
Shafiulla Azad

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login