fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Yeah!...PMP Certified :)

Yeah!...PMP Certified :) 9 years 9 months ago #4445

• Shafiulla Azad
  • Shafiulla Azad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi People,
I cleared my PMP certification on Monday 14th July 2014 and I just can't express how happy I feel not just for clearing my PMP certification but also for having decided to subscribe to PM Exam Simulator. At first I had this feeling if it was actually needed with so many free one's available out there, but now I know I took the right decision to subscribe to it and I feel good about it. And not to mention the wonderful tips I recieved via email post each day and the short and sweet explanations about some key concepts..It's all awesome.
All I did was thoroughly read PMBOK5 end-to-end once. Purchased the PM Formula Studyguide and the PM Exam Simulator. Attended all Mock tests provided by the institute where I attended the PMP 4 days training. Took 7 out of 9 of the PMPrecast Simulator tests. Once I scored above 80% in these I was confident i could crack the finals. And I did it! PMBOK5 and PM Prepcast is all one would need to crack it.
Regards,
Shafiulla Azad
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login