fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: [ PMBOK 5 ] Passed PMP 5 Exam

[ PMBOK 5 ] Passed PMP 5 Exam 10 years 7 months ago #3723

• Brijesh Kumar Shukla
  • Brijesh Kumar Shukla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear All.

First of all thanks to all member to motivate me to take PMP exam.

Yesterday, I passed PMP-5 exam in my first try..

Let me write my experience here.
I feel 60% questions in the PMP exam are very practical type, where you need to put your PM experience + PMBOK knowledge to solve the questions.
My study plan was as below..

Total Time = 4 months [ First two months 2 hour average/day, third month 2.5 average/day, and 4th average/day ].

PMBOK 1st reading => Complete study of entire book [Bird Eye view]
RITA Book 1st reading => Seriously studied entire book.
PMBOK 2nd Reading => Seriously studied entire book.
RITA Book => Seriously studied few topics in the book.
PMBOK 3rd Reading => Seriously studied entire book.

Took many mock tests and analyzed my answer to find out the gap. I studied PMBOK-5 very seriously & deeply.

Test Exam Plan.

I targeted 50 questions in 55 minutes,

I could complete 100 questions in 113 minutes, and then I took 6 minutes break for washroom, chocolate and small amount of coffee. I could complete 200 questions in 233 minutes, I took 5 minutes for review and changed 3 answers. I submitted my exam after 238 minutes....waited .......waited....And…CONGRATULATION window appeared..... :-)

Thanks & Wish you all the best.
Brijesh Shukla
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login