fbpx

Reply: How Close the exam simulator to the real exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How Close the exam simulator to the real exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 5 months ago #3868

Marwa Galal

Dear Cornelius

Thanks for your reply , i have already pass the exam on 12 November 2013 , actually the real exam was way harder than the simulator & was full of formula questions for my very good luck , the first 10 to 15 questions was so hard that i thought i will never pass the exam but after that things start to be acceptable , the exam time was short compare to the questions length it was some how rarly to find a simple direct question as in simulators , but i pass Thank GOD , my advise to the coming test takers focus on the work flow of the change requests and study , understand the contracts type and finally Good luck for everyone
10 years 5 months ago #3867

Cornelius Fichtner

Marva,

Our students generally tell us the following:
- Questions from the exam simulator are "wordier" (longer) than on the real exam
- Questions on the simulator are somewhat harder
- A score of 70%-80% in the simulator is "good"

Please remember, however, that these are just "anecdotal" references. This is not a "scientifically reviewed" statement. It's simply what we see in simulator testimonials, feedback emails and in some lessons learned.
10 years 5 months ago #3858

Marwa Galal

Dear All,

Can anyone help me answering this questions? , if u have the prepcast exam simulator & u passed ur PMP exam already how close the real from simulator?

im taking my exam in 2 days & it will really help me to know

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login