fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: How Close the exam simulator to the real exam?

How Close the exam simulator to the real exam? 10 years 5 months ago #3858

• Marwa Galal
  • Marwa Galal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear All,

Can anyone help me answering this questions? , if u have the prepcast exam simulator & u passed ur PMP exam already how close the real from simulator?

im taking my exam in 2 days & it will really help me to know

How Close the exam simulator to the real exam? 10 years 5 months ago #3867

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Marva,

Our students generally tell us the following:
- Questions from the exam simulator are "wordier" (longer) than on the real exam
- Questions on the simulator are somewhat harder
- A score of 70%-80% in the simulator is "good"

Please remember, however, that these are just "anecdotal" references. This is not a "scientifically reviewed" statement. It's simply what we see in simulator testimonials, feedback emails and in some lessons learned.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

How Close the exam simulator to the real exam? 10 years 5 months ago #3868

• Marwa Galal
  • Marwa Galal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Cornelius

Thanks for your reply , i have already pass the exam on 12 November 2013 , actually the real exam was way harder than the simulator & was full of formula questions for my very good luck , the first 10 to 15 questions was so hard that i thought i will never pass the exam but after that things start to be acceptable , the exam time was short compare to the questions length it was some how rarly to find a simple direct question as in simulators , but i pass Thank GOD , my advise to the coming test takers focus on the work flow of the change requests and study , understand the contracts type and finally Good luck for everyone
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login