fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on the first try - podcast were a huge help

Passed on the first try - podcast were a huge help 10 years 7 months ago #3623

• Lisa Schilpp
  • Lisa Schilpp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I started studying for the PMP exam 11 weeks ago, but I had a lot of life distractions. During that time, I read the PMBOK once and listened to two or three podcasts each day, while I was in the car or walking the dogs. But, I really kicked my studies into gear during the final 3 weeks, where I started to memorize the formulas, take practice tests and re-read the PMBOK. I also listened to most of the podcasts a second time. I had hoped to have time to read Rita Mulcahy's book also, but I didn't. So, I stuck with the PMBOK, the PodCasts and the PM Formulas Guide. On test day, the test was very stressful -- harder than I thought it would be, and seemed to be a little harder than most of the sample tests I took. So, to be extra sure you will pass, find the time to add Rita's Mulcahy's book into your preparation plan. Everyone who has read it and took her sample tests said they were well prepared. Good luck!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login