fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP 15 June 2013

Passed PMP 15 June 2013 10 years 9 months ago #3469

• Sasikala Marrapu
  • Sasikala Marrapu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed PMP exam with 4 and half months preparation. I am a mom of two so I had a very busy schedule but was able to manage to study almost every day. The exam had questions very long that they took most of the time. I saw if I could answer seeing the last question to answer right away but those all are scenario based questions only that I had to understand what the situation was. It took all the 4 hours for me to answer the questions. I studied PMBOK and Rita mulcahy. The trick is to understand thoroughly the concepts and implement them in situations questions. The got tons of questions in Procurement(contract types) and Risk management( risk response strategies).I did not take a break during the exam. The main important point I wanted to tell is I have done around 2500 pmp mock questions and I got 65% on an average. All the best to every one who is preparing for the PMP.
Last edit: by .
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login