fbpx

Reply: I PASSED!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I PASSED!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 10 months ago #2830

Karen Payne

I studied with the prepcast. Took the exam for the 35 contact hours and then applied for my exam. I studied for another 2 months after I applied. The last 3 weeks was very intense.
11 years 10 months ago #2828

Cornelius Fichtner

Frankie,

You cannot apply for nor schedule your PMP Exam unless you meet ALL the prerequisites. So if you don't yet have the required 35 Contact Hours you will not even be able to submit your PMP application on the PMI website.
11 years 10 months ago #2826

Frankie Liebengood

Congratulations by the way! Wahoo!
11 years 10 months ago #2825

Frankie Liebengood

One question....how can I schedule the test before I get my 35 hour certification? Perhaps you completed these studies then scheduled your exam then proceeded to study some more. Can you provide some clarification? Believe it or not, I want to schedule my exam for Friday, July 13th. I am not superstitious thankfully! :woohoo:
11 years 10 months ago #2812

Karen Payne

Thank you so much! The PM-Prepcast really set me on the right road to passing my PMP Exam. The exam tips at the end of each episode were so true. For example, one hint was to schedule your exam. The pressure of the exam would force you to study. This was very true for me. Once I scheduled the exam, the study time became so much more urgent and progressed much more quickly. Another hint was to take many pratice exams. This hint was so important. I did not know how unprepared I was until I took my first pratice exam.

I purchased the formula guide and the exam simulator from your company as well. They were all excellent. I purcased another review book (also a hint from your prepcast) and found it increased the breadth of my understanding.

Thank you so much for your products and your help!

I would definately recommend these products to my friends trying to pass their exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login