fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I PASSED!

I PASSED! 11 years 11 months ago #2812

• Karen Payne
  • Karen Payne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you so much! The PM-Prepcast really set me on the right road to passing my PMP Exam. The exam tips at the end of each episode were so true. For example, one hint was to schedule your exam. The pressure of the exam would force you to study. This was very true for me. Once I scheduled the exam, the study time became so much more urgent and progressed much more quickly. Another hint was to take many pratice exams. This hint was so important. I did not know how unprepared I was until I took my first pratice exam.

I purchased the formula guide and the exam simulator from your company as well. They were all excellent. I purcased another review book (also a hint from your prepcast) and found it increased the breadth of my understanding.

Thank you so much for your products and your help!

I would definately recommend these products to my friends trying to pass their exam.

Re:I PASSED! 11 years 11 months ago #2825

• Frankie Liebengood
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
One question....how can I schedule the test before I get my 35 hour certification? Perhaps you completed these studies then scheduled your exam then proceeded to study some more. Can you provide some clarification? Believe it or not, I want to schedule my exam for Friday, July 13th. I am not superstitious thankfully! :woohoo:
Last edit: by Frankie Liebengood.

Re:I PASSED! 11 years 11 months ago #2826

• Frankie Liebengood
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations by the way! Wahoo!

Re:I PASSED! 11 years 11 months ago #2828

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Frankie,

You cannot apply for nor schedule your PMP Exam unless you meet ALL the prerequisites. So if you don't yet have the required 35 Contact Hours you will not even be able to submit your PMP application on the PMI website.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:I PASSED! 11 years 11 months ago #2830

• Karen Payne
  • Karen Payne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I studied with the prepcast. Took the exam for the 35 contact hours and then applied for my exam. I studied for another 2 months after I applied. The last 3 weeks was very intense.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login