fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam on 4/7

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam on 4/7

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 11 months ago #2779

Imitation Prada Handbags

's Avatar

Hermes Replica Handbags louis vuitton, Gucci, or Chanel show harbour fake rolex five-digit emolument tags. again at Replica Chanel Bags these never-ending prices, it's not incredible chanel replicas handbags that the strike owing to low-cost affected rolex replica uk designer purses has again fake rolex reached sky-high heights. control Replica Chanel addition, the fresh facilitate Replica Patek Philippe and utopia of online Fake Watches shopping command budding senility Replica Watches has more fueled the peddle notoriety carbon copy Replica Hermes Handbags .Designer bags conceive hublot watch always been the priced Replica Rolex Store domain of the sexuality imperforate being the Replica Watches UK macrocosm.
11 years 11 months ago #2765

Jill Polanycia

's Avatar

Hello,

I passed the PMP exam on April 7th, after 10 long, grueling months. Here is what I did to prepare:

1. Of course I read the PMBOK, plus Rita Mulcahy's book, as well as took the SkillSoft 1-2-hour sessions that followed the PMBOK guide quite well. Rita's book and the SkillSoft sessions were provided to me by my company, and if I had to choose one over another, I'd choose Rita's book because it really provided a different perspective.

2. I signed up for the PMP Exam Simulator and probably went through 90% of the 1,800 questions in there! On weekends I was doing a full 4-hour exam, and during the week, in whatever time I had, I was doing quizzes of varying lengths. I found the simulator to be extremely beneficial, not only for the wide variety of questions that are very similar to those on the exam, but also to be able to time myself. I was always ending the exam simulations early, but also knew that there were questions I was still getting wrong because I was reading through them too quickly. At the actual exam I took the full 4 hours, to read the questions much more slowly, and I think that allowed me to get many questions correct that I'd otherwise get wrong.

The PMP Exam Simulator also allowed me to detect trends in the types of questions I was getting wrong, and why. I actually went through the results every time and categorized the wrong questions into several groupings: I misread the question, had no idea what the answer was, got the ITTO's confused, etc. This categorization then told me what I needed to study more.

I would definitely recommend the PMP Exam Simulator to anyone taking the PMP, I think the ability to simulate the real exam is absolutely essential, and is not something that is available for most professional certifications!

--Jill

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login