fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Examination Result: PASS

Examination Result: PASS 12 years 17 hours ago #2743

• James Foster
  • James Foster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Passed the exam today with Proficient in Planning/Executing/M&C and Moderately Proficient in Init and Closing.

Resources Used:
* PMBOK
* Head First PMP
* PM Prepcasts
* Free Sample Exams

My entire process took about 12 weeks (9-10 weeks of KA, 2 weeks of sample exams). I waited until the end to take sample exams, but I wished I had started them sooner as I went through each KA. It took time to get used to the situational questions, and the multitude of negations used in sentences. I went from scoring a 60 to scoring in the upper 70's on new questions. So that would be the one piece of advice I'd give: start practice exams early!

Cornelius, bless your soul. Loved the podcasts, and the mix of humor and depth. I'll never get a Theory X and Theory Y question wrong. Having both audio and video provided both good education and good motivation. I listened on my computer, my iPod, and my iPad. At night, on commutes, during walks with the dog, and over lunch hours. I'm glad the journey doesn't stop here, and just continues with more podcasts and the quest for PDUs.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login