fbpx

Reply: Lessons Learned ( I passed PMP exam )

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons Learned ( I passed PMP exam )

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 11 months ago #2787

Shaimaa

's Avatar

Hello Fathe,
Yes i sent this message to give PMP seekers a power to start PMP trip and to overcome barriers through this trip.I wish to see PMP beside your name soon :)

Project engineer
Shaimaa Ayad, PMP
11 years 11 months ago #2786

fathe

's Avatar

thank you ,eng. shaimaa
your message gives me a highe power to start
supervisor in mechanical works
Fathe
11 years 11 months ago #2785

shaimaa

's Avatar

Dear ALL,
Trust if you want you can. I prepared PMP when I was in our revolution Egypt I took prepcast in Tahrir Square , sometimes I said and will stay saying Ysokot Hokm AlSakr (Cheer against the military) and other time study . Yes I pass PMP for EGYPT, in the same time of our revolution for EGYPT. Thank for our revolution which give me a power to pass PMP. Thank for our Shohdaa( people died for Egypt freedom) , and as I pass PMP we as Egyptians will pass our revolution and will achieve our dream of freedom. Pray for Egypt.
Project Engineer
Shaimaa Ayad, PMP
11 years 11 months ago #2753

Shaimaa

's Avatar

You can Do it trust in your capabilities. If you need any support dont hestiete to ask .
Good luck ,
Shaimaa Ayad,PMP
11 years 11 months ago #2752

Shaimaa

's Avatar

thank you , and Good Luck you can do it if you want if you need any support don't hesitate to ask .
good luck,
Shaimaa Ayad ,PMP
12 years 1 week ago #2737

Susana Reyna

's Avatar

Congratulations!
I failed the Exam last november, im studying since february and i have schedule the exam on may.
Reading your experience gives me motivation and faith to pass the exam.
Im in Mexico city and i have the goal to be a PMP.

Best regards.

Susana

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login