fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP - Dec 22 - First Try

Passed PMP - Dec 22 - First Try 12 years 2 months ago #2665

• Stephanie Sadowsky
  • Stephanie Sadowsky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP exam on my first try on Dec. 22. I used the PrepCast, PM StudyCoach, PM Exam Simulator, and Andy Crowe's book. I studied for 11 weeks about 7-9 hours a week. (So happy to be done!)

Lessons Learned

1) Plan on your exam time expanding during the real exam. I had been taking practice exams in about 2.5 hours. On the day of the exam, I had under three minutes left on my timer when I hit submit. I spent much more time analyzing questions than I had before.

2) EReading devices can use PDF files. So I could take my ereader with me everywhere with my PMBOK copy and not be lugging around the entire book.

3) During practice exams, I would always miss a couple questions because I didn't read the question correctly (missing the important word NOT for example). In my exam, I would whisper the key words to myself to keep myself more focused.

Overall, the PrepCast and other materials did get me ready for the exam. All that was left was for me to go in and do it!

Stephanie Sadowsky, PMP

Re:Passed PMP - Dec 22 - First Try 12 years 2 months ago #2666

• Joy Liebengood
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations! I am planning to take my exam in July! Thank you for the tips.

Joy Liebengood

Re:Passed PMP - Dec 22 - First Try 12 years 1 month ago #2697

• Gwenn Doria
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations Stephanie! It is always great to hear how one of our products helped you in your journey to PMP success.

Cornelius Fichtner would like to personally congratulate you by sending you a card in the mail. I hope you don't mind sending me your mailing address info.

You can email it to me so it won't be public : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best Regards,

Gwenn Doria
Customer Support
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login