fbpx

Reply: CAPM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 2 months ago #4006

Cornelius Fichtner

Sonal,

From past experience I can tell you that the words "aggressive timeline" and "pass the PMP exam" don't work well together. In order to pass the exam you need a "sensible timeline", you need to set aside lots of time for studying and you need to be able to focus.

My recommendation: Don't rush it.

Take a look at these 8 free videos on YouTube that will give you an idea of everything you need to do in order to properly prepare: www.project-management-prepcast.com/8videos
10 years 2 months ago #4004

Sonal

's Avatar

Hi,

I am planning to test for the PMP in 6 weeks from today. I have completed reading PMBOK once and signed up with you today. Any suggestions on how to pass in my 1st attempt given an aggressive timeline and working full time as a Project Manager?

Thanks,
Sonal
12 years 2 months ago #2664

Cornelius Fichtner

Pillai,

My advice: You should have asked me sooner... ;-)

Now that you only have 2 days left until your exam: Answer as many sample questions as you can and good luck!
12 years 2 months ago #2661

Pillai

's Avatar

Hi,

I am writing the CAPM on 11th Jan. I have gone through PMBOK twice and am currently going through Rita's CAPM book. Any advise to pass it in the first attemp.

Thanks
12 years 3 months ago #2652

Nicholas K songok

's Avatar

i passed my exam on 16th December in my first attempt. thanks so much for the support from Cornelius Fletcher
and Oliver Lehman

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login